L&GNSW Approved RSA ONLINE LEARNING Course
Complete your RSA Course via Online Learning mode anytime, when and where it’s convenient for you.
Just AUD $109
- L&GNSW Approved RSA course by ONLINE LEARNING**
- Eliminate the hassle of face-to-face training
- Complete your course from the comfort of your home or office *
- No need to complete the course in one sitting, finish the course at your own pace
- Course delivery is simple and easy to learn
- State of the art delivery with clear Instructions in both Audio & Video
- All you need is a PC, Internet Connection, telephone & Printer
- Competency card included in the price of the course (Value of Card $70)
- Learn from the experts. The course includes knowledge and expertise from Industry professionals.
View this page on the L&GNSW site to see that our RTO Australian Club Training is approved to offer the NSW RSA Course by Online Learning. Click Here
There is no need to spend time and money on travel costs, parking and time off work when the RSA course can be completed via Online Learning from your own home or office.
According to NSW State liquor laws, completion of an RSA course is mandatory for:
- All Servers, and
- Security staff
Sounds good? So what’s next?
Firstly register on this site and make a payment of $109.
Follow the easy, step by step instructions and complete the simple Online Education** course at your own pace in 5-6 hours without even leaving your home using the materials provided by us which you can access once you’ve registered. Our student services system is there to support all your needs.
After completing all the topics and assessments, you will be required to send us a copy of your ID, you will be provided with instructions on how to do this.
Once We have received the identification documents, your information will be entered into the L&GNSW database and within 1-2 business days you will receive your Interim Certificate.
To get your Photocard, you will need to apply at a Service NSW Service Centre. To find your nearest Service NSW location, go to https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/service-centre or call 13 77 88 to find your nearest participating outlet. Please note: NOT all Service NSW outlets can process photo competency card applications. So we would advise you to check first!
Get your ID documents ready. In order for Service NSW to process your Photocard application you will need to have your L&GNSW Interim Certificate, AND the correct documents to prove your identity. These must be original documents to the value of at least 100 points that prove your identity. Details of acceptable documents are listed on your interim certificate;
Go to your nearest Service NSW centre with the documents listed in Step 6 above;
- Attend the interview in person (other people can’t apply for the photo competency card for you);
- Take along your L&GNSW Interim Certificate;
- Bring the right documents that prove your identity (100 points or more). If you don’t do this, your application can’t be processed by Service NSW
Your photo will be taken at Service NSW as part of the application process. Your Photocard will be ordered and sent to you within 3 weeks. You have 90 days to get your L&GNSW Interim Certificate replaced with your Photocard.
Please refer to the L&GNS Student Page for further information https://www.liquorandgaming.justice.nsw.gov.au/Pages/liquor/serving-alcohol-responsibly/competency-cards.aspx
Photo competency cards last for 5 years after the completion of the first course listed on the card (ie, this might be this NSW RSA course you do through this site). After five years the card expires and the course has to be repeated.
* Should you require assistance while completing your online or correspondence RSA NSW course, our trainers are available between the hours of 8am and 5pm (AEST), Monday to Friday (excluding national, Queensland and Brisbane Metropolitan public holidays). During these times, our offices are staffed with trainers to answer calls and emails; however, if our trainers are assisting other students, emails and voicemails will be responded to within 2 business hours (prior to close of business where possible).
Outside of these hours there will be no trainer available to assist with your queries. Emails and voicemails received outside of business hours will be responded to before 10am (AEST) on the next business day.
The business hours for our processing team, who will arrange the delivery of your interim certificate on successful completion of your course, are Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) between 8am and 3pm (AEST). Should all elements of your course (including assessment and ID requirements) be finalised before 3pm (AEST), you will be processed that day and should receive your Liquor & Gaming interim certificate on the same day. If you complete all course elements after 3pm, you will be processed and receive your interim certificate on the next business day.
**Course content is delivered online, however, in line with the unit of competency, some assessments must be completed via verbal communication during a short telephone assessment.